Thursday, November 6, 2008

What on Earth....

I rec'd a "break-up" email from a girl the other day, and while you may think I was rather shocked, hurt, and possibly on the verge of making a late night trip the apothecary, there's one piece of information that should be divulged.

I had not talked to the girl in about a month. Yep. No communication in a month. 30 days. No talking. Nothing. For a month. Nothing. 30 days. Nothing.

Now, what kind of girl would send communique desiring an "end" when as far as I was concerned, an "end" had already reached? The answer; I don't know.

But, I found it hilarious. I replied with a slightly longer equivalent of an "LOL WHUT", expecting it to mildly infuriate her, or at least demonstrate the amount of shit I give towards caring about the entire situation is hovering around zero, and surprisingly she replied pretty quickly, blabbering in incoherent girl-speak about "wanting to clear the air".

30 days. A month. No talking. A month. No talking. 30 days. And somehow, air needed to be cleared.

Women; a gender full of air cleaners, apparently.

2 comments:

The New Kid in Town said...

As a quick addendum, since Blogger is being overtly gay at the moment and I can't simply edit the entry right now, the level of "serious" attributed to our apparent relationship on a scale of 1-10 was a strong...1

Anonymous said...

Women...talk. A lot. Know this and you'll become wise.